This workshop is designed to suit those who are new to spray tanning, or the experienced spray tanner wanting to build on their existing knowledge and skill set.
Prerequisite: No previous experience is required.
During the theory component students will learn the following:
- Understanding the fundamentals of spray tanning
- Skin analysis and how to select the best solution for your client
- Client preparation and post-care recommendations
- In-depth product knowledge of the Moroccan Tan retail range and how these products can not only prep, enhance and extend the life of their clients’ tan, but also help to build their business
- Room set up and tools of the trade to give spray tan technicians a professional edge
- An overview of equipment including setup and maintenance
- How spray tanning is a profitable service, that easily and affordably generates income, with the flexibility to suit their lifestyle
This course is run for 3+ hours in Richmond, Victoria 3121
IMPORTANT: This is not a one on one course, this is a class course with multiple attendees. Please be respectful of your educator and peers and be on time and courteous by checking your phone is on silent before stepping into the training venue
If this date does not work for you or you have any questions, CLICK HERE and a member of our team will contact you.
The theory portion of the class is followed by a spray tan demonstration where you'll learn technique, tips and tricks. Thereafter, you have the opportunity for hands on experience where you can put the skills you've learnt into practice.
Students will spray each other, therefore are recommended to wear or bring with you, loose dark clothing and flip-flops to wear after their spray tan
On completion of the workshop you will receive a personalised certificate of completion and a Moroccan Tan goodie-bag valued at over $75 containing a marketing pack, retail samples, and a comprehensive training manual including technical information, in depth product knowledge and how-to guides.
Those with an established business will have the opportunity to be featured on our online salon locator
Students will spray each other, therefore are recommended to wear or bring with you, loose dark clothing and flip-flops to wear after the spray tan
However if you are contraindicated or unable to be a model please see requirements and bring one to practice on on the day
Exfoliated and moisturized 24 hours before (not the day of the tan)
Wax/shave at least 48 hours prior
Arrive with no makeup, deodorant or perfumes on day of appointment please
Wear loose fitting clothing and hair tied back on day of appointment