Course OutlineProvide understanding and techniques, to ensure safe use of tools when performing a Manicure or Pedicure. Introduction to Hand & Nail Harmony and why Hand & Nail Harmony. General Manicure and Pedicure product/tools information.
- Health and safety
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- The natural nail
- Nail diseases and disorders
- The skin
- Natural nail shaping and buffing
- Cuticle preparation and cleaning
- Pedicure techniques
- Perfect color application
- Perfect French application
Course Information: This course runs for 6 hours in Richmond, Victoria 3121.
If you are unable to find a suitable training date and time, please contact us.
This is not an online course, it is a highly practical class.
Students are required to provide two models. Failure to provide a model will result in being unable to sit the training and loss of your fees. Refer to 'Models' tab to see requirements for your models. Refer to 'Cancellations within 7days' under the 'Cancellation Policy' tab.
Kit IncludedGelish Pro Kit
- 1 x Hot Rod Red Gel Polish (15ml)
- 1 x Light Elegant Gel Polish (15ml)
- 1 x PH Bond (15ml)
- 1 x Foundation Gel (15ml)
- 1 x Top It Off (15ml)
- 1 x Gelish Cleanser (59ml)
- 1 x Nourish Cuticle Oil (15ml)
- 1 x Gelish Soak Off Remover (59ml)
- 1 x Accessory Kit (cuticle tool with prep pads)
- Cuticle Nippers
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail files and Buffers
You are required to bring two models on the day.
Hands and feet must be free of product including Polish lacquer or Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish or equivalent
Student Model time: 10:45 am
Your models are needed all day.
- Hands free of product
- No previous allergies or reactions to products and is not contraindicated