Provide understanding and techniques, to ensure safe use of the Gelish Go file to speed up the application process; cutting down service time, and that in turn generates more revenue for your business.
- Introduction to Hand & Nail Harmony and why Hand & Nail Harmony
- Gelish Go file – why to choose the Gelish Go file to use in the salon
- Gelish Go file product information
- - Hand piece
- - True torque
- - Speeds
- - Charging dock
- - Battery indicator and charging times
- - E-file bits
- - Different bits available
- - Different bit uses
- - F-File bit cleaning
- - How to clean an e-file bit
- - How to correctly sanitize and disinfect an e-file bit
Prerequisite: Must be competent in Manicure/ and choice of enhancement i.e Dip, Acrylic, Gel
Course Information: This course runs for 5 hours in Richmond, Victoria 3121.
If you are unable to find a suitable training date and time, please contact us.
This is not an online course, it is a highly practical class.
Students are required to provide one model. Failure to provide a model will result in being unable to sit the training and loss of your fees. Refer to 'Models' tab to see requirements for your models. Refer to 'Cancellations within 7days' under the 'Cancellation Policy' tab.
Includes Gelish GoFile (Value $599.95). Students to bring own product brushes and implements as well as their chosen enhancement system (could be dip) for both one colour and french applications.
You are required to bring one model on the day.
1 hand of your model will need to be nail free, the other hand needs to be wearing enhancements with a 2-3 week growth and finished with Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish or equivalent. (Important: this must be done prior to arriving to class).
Student Model time: 10:45 am
Your model is needed all day.
- Hands free of product
- No previous allergies or reactions to products and is not contraindicated