This course runs for 3 hours and is designed to suit anyone new to waxing (no previous experience necessary). Explore the client consultation process and discover how to plan the most effective treatment for your customer. Learn the correct way to hold a spatula (metal and wooden) and work safely and hygienically with both hot and strip waxes. The class will equip you with the knowledge and basic skills to confidently wax the following areas, half leg, bikini, underarm, upper lip and basic eyebrow tidy. The workshop will cover as many areas as your capability allows for the time period given.
Course Information: This course runs for 3 hours in Richmond, Victoria 3121
If you are unable to find a suitable training date and time, please contact us.
This is not an online course, it is a highly practical class.
Students are required to provide one model. Failure to provide a model will result in being unable to sit the training and loss of your fees. Refer to 'Models' tab to see requirements for your models. Refer to 'Cancellations within 7days' under the 'Cancellation Policy' tab.
Caronlab Professional Facial Waxing Starter Kit
- Professional Wax Heater 500ml
- Strawberry Creme Microwaveable Strip Wax 400ml
- Brilliance Microwavable Hard Wax 400g
- Venetian Spun Lace 50pk Strips
- Bump eRaiser concentrated Serum
- Micro Defense Foam 50ml
- Wax Remover Citrus Clean 250ml
- Brow Beater 100pk Disposable Spatulas
- Aloe Vera Hydrating Gel 500ml
- Grip Tweezer
- Bonus Caronlab Hand Towel
You are required to bring 1 model on the day.
- Student Model time: 10:00am
- Must have adequate growth of hair (6-8 weeks growth)
- Be comfortable being waxed in a learning environment
- Be able to be waxed from the following areas: upper lip, basic eyebrow tidy, cheeks, chin
- No previous allergies or reactions to products and is not contraindicated