This course is designed to provide understanding and techniques, to consult with varying clients to safely and hygienically provide Brow Lamination services.
- An introduction to Brow Code and Brow Code Lustre Brow Lamination
- General Brow Code Lustre Brow Lamination product/tools information
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Basic Brow Shaping
- Who is suitable for brow lamination?
- Tinting included
- Design & Define Hot Wax
- Pre and post care
- Perfect application
Course Information: This course is run for 5 hours (9.30am – 2.30pm) in Richmond, Victoria 3121
If you are unable to find a suitable training date and time, please contact us.
This is not an online course, it is a highly practical class.
Students are required to provide two (2) models. Failure to provide a model will result in being unable to sit the training and loss of your fees. Refer to 'Models' tab to see requirements for your models. Refer to 'Cancellations within 7days' under the 'Cancellation Policy' tab.
Each student will receive a Brow Code Lustre Brow Lamination Kit.
- 1 x Brow Perming Solution (10ml)
- 1 x Brow Fixing Solution (10ml)
- 1 x Brow Keratin Nourish (10ml)
Tints will be used in class and can be purchased at a discount after the training concludes.
You are required to bring 2 models on the day.
- Student Model time: 12:00 pm
- Student Model time: 1:15 pm
- Cannot be pregnant
- Models must not be sunburnt
- No hypersensitivity eyes or skin
- Must not have has recent micro blading or tattoo to the brow area
- Botox and filler must have ok from the administrator first
- Have no visible cuts and abrasions in the area
- No previous allergies or reactions to products and is not contraindicated
- Models are required to arrive with no makeup on and previously has not had tanning products on the face the last 24 hours