The course runs for 6 hours and is designed for therapists who would like to update their skills to become more passionate and confidently in the art of body waxing. Perfect the use of both strip and hard waxes and equip yourself with knowledge and skills to confidently wax the following areas, full legs, bikini, underarm, arms, upper lip, Basic eyebrow tidy.
Prerequisite: Introduction to waxing - waxing beginner
Course Information: This course runs for 6 hours in Richmond, Victoria 3121
If you are unable to find a suitable training date and time, please contact us.
This is not an online course, it is a highly practical class.
Students are required to provide one model. Failure to provide a model will result in being unable to sit the training and loss of your fees. Refer to 'Models' tab to see requirements for your models. Refer to 'Cancellations within 7days' under the 'Cancellation Policy' tab.
Caronlab Professional Starter Kit - Large Pot
- 1 x Professional Wax Heater 1L
- 1 x Brilliance Microwaveable Hard Wax 800g
- 1 x Olive Oil Microwaveable Strip Wax 800ml
- 1 x Ancillary 5 Pack
- 1 x Venetian Spun Lace 50pk Strips
- 1 x Spatulas Large 100pk
- 1 x Grip Tweezer
- 1 x Bonus Free Face Washer
You are required to bring 1 model on the day.
- Student Model time: 10:00am
- Must have adequate growth of hair (6-8 weeks growth)
- Be comfortable being waxed in a learning environment
- Be able to be waxed from the following areas: full legs, bikini, underarm, arms, upper lip, basic eyebrow tidy.
- No previous allergies or reactions to products and is not contraindicated
The workshop will cover as many areas as your capability allows for the time period given. If you feel you are a fast waxer, we recommend you have 2 models as this will allow you to cover all area twice.